This program satisfies the following Core Curriculum Requirements: Standard 9.2B,C,D
Did you know that bullying is one of the major factors that affect a child’s self esteem and self confidence? Bullying comes in two forms, physical and mental. Physical bruises will eventually heal. Mental bullying effects can last a lifetime.
Shua Life Skills will teach children how to avoid being bullied and how to help others if they see a bullying situation happening. The following topics are discussed in the program:
* What is a bully?
* Why is a bully a bully?
* What is a victim?
* What is the bullying cycle?
* How can a child break the bullying cycle?
* Teaching a child how not to react to a bully’s taunts
* Mental defense against mental bullying
* What to do if a child sees a bullying situation
* Why calling for help is not tattling
This program will help children regain their confidence and power and never have to be afraid of bullies again.
TO FIND OUT HOW SHUA LIFE SKILLS CAN IMPACT YOUR SCHOOL, CALL NOW 732-777-1326!